By S. Davis "samdavis" (Kent) - reviews
I'm generally a very geeky internet shopper who primarily buys computer and A\V parts and the occasion CD or DVD. This was the first time I have bought jewellery off the internet.
I bought this as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. I ordered it a week in advance of Christmas and with the super saver delivery it arrived in time for Christmas Eve. Packaging was suitable for delicate jewellery.
In terms of the item itself; it is smaller than the Amazon picture suggests, being smaller than a 5 pence coin. However the detail & finish on it is superb and the chain isn't too delicate. Again the clip on the back is quite small bit its perfectly usable.
All in all at £41.08 it was a great buying proposition and it made a great gift. My girlfriend is very pleased with it. I wouldn't have justified over £80 for it but at its current price it represents great value.



0 comments:
Post a Comment