After having been gifted the matching bracelet to this necklace, and liking it so much, I just had to add the necklace to my wish list. Someone gifted it to Me, which was a lovely surprise, and upon opening the box was most pleased.
The chain is gorgeous! Very short and not much longer than a choker, but comfortable and not annoying(Like catching on your clothes, coming undone, etc) at all. It is much much nicer than in the pictures on here, they don't do it justice at all.
The necklace it's self is exactly the same as the bracelet(Which I reviewed too), except for the fact that the chain is thicker and heavier, the circle that the t bar goes into is bigger and the t bar is slightly thicker too. But it is all still in proportion and just adds to the beauty of it. As with the bracelet once again the 'heart' is sparkly with minute diamonds on, but not overly so. By this I mean it is not 'chav' or 'look at me' type.
When I reviewed the bracelet I marked it 4 *'s because the back of the 'heart' is not the same as the front which is not shown in the pictures. The back of the 'heart' has this like flower type design on it and you can see through into the 'heart' it's self. However, this time I knew what to expect with it being matching so this one gets 5 *'s for sure.
I would recommend this necklace to buy someone as a gift, it is gorgeous and looks very nice on. You would not be disappointed, great quality for the price too. The necklace comes in a large square blue presentation box as well, and it does not look cheap as some have when I have received jewellery before from online sites. Very very happy with my necklace. :0)



0 comments:
Post a Comment